Magento Project Manager / Account Manager
We are looking for a mid-level Account Manager / Project Manager to work closely with our Senior PM on a range of exciting Magento build projects. Your role will be to facilitate the progress of projects working closely with clients and our in-house development and creative teams. Client satisfaction and excellent delivery will be your primary goals. You will also be involved with managing ongoing support tasks.
Lewis is an award winning Magento agency based in Soho, London. Well known for our high quality design skills, we create the online experiences for a fantastic range of clients including; The Watch Gallery, Faber & Faber, Chapel Down Wines, Trickers, Lulu Guinness, Vulpine, Heals, Paperchase and many more. We are a close knit team that enjoys our reputation of being the UK’s most creative Magento agency. Our studio is in the centre of town with numerous restaurants, shops, bars galleries and transport links in the immediate area.
• AM/PM for Magento design & build projects
• Overseeing a variety of accounts and maintaining high client satisfaction
• Overseeing the support desk tasks
• Managing development and design team on tasks so that the work is delivered to customers on time and budget
• Working closely with senior PM to establish a strong project management practices for Lewis, and to help grow the business
• Managing development and design team resourcing on regular basis
• Assisting on proposals and pricing for projects
• Assisting on requirements gathering
• 1 Years AM/PM experience in an e-commerce agency or client side on Magento projects
• Good working knowledge of Magento admin features and functionality
• Retail experience a bonus
• Experience using Jira or other task management software a bonus
• Pro-active, can do attitude
• Strong organisational skills – a multi tasker.
• Good with people
• Strong work ethic
£25,000 – £30,000 depending on experience.
How to apply
Please submit your application to email@example.com with along with a cover letter oulining your experience and why you’ll be a great asset to the business.
We prefer to recruit directly where possible and most people who work here have applied to us directly. If you are a recruitment or employment agency, we don’t want to waste your time and our own. Please do not call or send us unsolicited emails.